Then, last night, I was so excited to pick up Will from day care and spend some time playing with him. Work has been busy lately so I feel like I've barely seen him these past 2 weeks. And I think Will just might have been really excited to see me, which made my heart melt! :-) We played and played on the floor and I watched in awe as he moved from sitting up to laying down, to on all fours, back to sitting - over and over again. He was moving all over the place by doing that. Then, I was making a funny noise that Will found fascinating - so I laid on the floor a ways from him and he moved on to all fours and crawled to me!! (Can't tell you how good it felt that his first crawl "steps" were to me!) He did it again when Dad came home, crawling a good 3 or 4 feet. 

So last night Ellis and I cringed a bit as we realized exactly what all he is going to get into. He found the blinds, curtains and air conditioning vent just a fascinating new world to explore when he moved off his usual blanket and toward the side of the room. And I can just envision all the things he is going to want to play with. MUST baby proof the house asap. And I think its time to move the crib level down too...
1 comment:
He looks like he is ready to get into trouble!
Post a Comment