And we gave Will an early Christmas present this weekend because we could not resist. Will likes to push anything he can - a box, a book, his bottle, whatever - along the floor. We just knew he would love to have a walker-toy that he could push around, and we were very, very right! Will had a ball playing with his new toy. He throws a little tantrum everytime he runs in a wall or obstacle that stops his forward momentum .... we have to work on that ... :)
Sunday, December 09, 2007
O Christmas Tree
This weekend, we introduced Will to his first Christmas tree. He was totally awestruck when we went to pick out the tree. Just stood there with his mouth gaping open, staring at all the trees and people walking around.



Will was literally yelling in delight when he saw the strings of lights as Ellis put the lights on the tree. He loved tangling himself in them. (I didn't get very good pictures of it. Oh well.) So far, he has not paid much attention to the tree itself or the small, fake one we have in the foyer, but I still haven't put the ornaments on yet -- I'm sure it will get much more enticing for him soon. Yikes!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute- I wish I could see him this weekend :(
Post a Comment