Sunday afternoon, our neighborhood had an Easter Day parade and then an egg hunt for the kids. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries! :( so these are the only pictures we got. But Will was a WILD man at that egg hunt. He is so hard to keep up with! I made the mistake of getting a chocolate chip cookie for him after the hunt. He grabbed that cookie and before you know it, there was soggy cookie and chocolate all over him as he ran back and forth and back and forth in front of everyone. Whew! I think he had a blast ... Mommy and Daddy did too but WOW were we exhausted afterwards.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Will's First Egg Hunt
Will was supposed to go to two egg hunts this weekend, but he fell dead asleep for a nap before the church's egg hunt on Saturday, and Ellis and I weren't about to wake him. When he did wake, we did a practice run in the backyard - and let me tell you, this boy had no problem figuring out what to do!


Sunday afternoon, our neighborhood had an Easter Day parade and then an egg hunt for the kids. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries! :( so these are the only pictures we got. But Will was a WILD man at that egg hunt. He is so hard to keep up with! I made the mistake of getting a chocolate chip cookie for him after the hunt. He grabbed that cookie and before you know it, there was soggy cookie and chocolate all over him as he ran back and forth and back and forth in front of everyone. Whew! I think he had a blast ... Mommy and Daddy did too but WOW were we exhausted afterwards.



Sunday afternoon, our neighborhood had an Easter Day parade and then an egg hunt for the kids. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries! :( so these are the only pictures we got. But Will was a WILD man at that egg hunt. He is so hard to keep up with! I made the mistake of getting a chocolate chip cookie for him after the hunt. He grabbed that cookie and before you know it, there was soggy cookie and chocolate all over him as he ran back and forth and back and forth in front of everyone. Whew! I think he had a blast ... Mommy and Daddy did too but WOW were we exhausted afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment