Monday, July 12, 2010

Pictures from this Weekend

Bapa let us borrow one of his cameras so that I can finally get some cute pictures of my girls before they grow up on me. Carter is in white and Catie is in pink for most of these pictures. Clearly, I need to make sure to snap some more pictures when Catie is smiling too!




This weekend, Will got to play with his cousin Anna a lot and I think both kids really enjoyed it. I was a little nervous about having 2 3-year-olds and 2 3-month-olds all afternoon, but it went very well!
Anna stayed with us some on Saturday and Sunday while Uncle Clarence coached and Aunt Kathy watched Kate play in the All Star softball league. The playoffs have been just a few minutes away from our house. Kate's team is just 2 games away from a state championship and we are so proud of her!!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see Will and the girls this weekend!!!

PS--Alex loves Will's cast (from the pic), and knew right away it was purple for Buzz Lightyear!