Sunday, October 03, 2010

6 months old



I love these little t-shirts.  They say "1 of 2" and "2 of 2".  My little girls turned 6 months old on Thursday.  In the last picture, I put their first onesies on them - the ones they first wore in the NICU.  They each barely weighed 4 pounds back then and those brown, flowery onesies were a little big on them. Seriously, that seems like a decade ago.

I took these pictures on Friday, but was not pleased with them (I'm sure you can see why - nice and dark and blurry).  Had every intention of re-taking them, but life with twin babies and a 3-year old...well, its never a dull moment.  So, I figured I'd better at least post these - its better than nothing!  :-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love those smiles!! And the shirts. :) Wow, they have really grown!

Jennifer said...

Look at those smiles!!!

Amber said...

They look just like you!