Sunday, March 06, 2011

Go River Bandits!

Will started his first organized sport this season - T-ball.  He has had about 4 practices and they "kicked off" the season this past Saturday with team pictures.  Their first game is this Tuesday, and I'm glad because I think Will is really bored with the practices, especially because he doesn't yet understand how it all comes together.  I like how the league divided them up this season though.  The official T-ball teams are for the 5 and 6 year olds.  All the 4 year olds are divided into 2 "instructional league" teams - the Blowfish and the River Bandits.  They won't count outs or runs when the play games.  It will just give the little ones a chance to figure out how the games is played.
Warming up at practice.

Running the bases - Will's favorite thing to do by far.




River Bandits at the opening ceremony.  Will is in the middle with his hand on his cap.

Go River Bandits!

And I have to throw in a couple shots of the girls:

Classic Carter - she loves to point with her finger to touch everything.

Awwww - sweet Catie.

No comments: