Monday, May 09, 2011

For Mother's Day

Questions about Mommy answered by Will at 4 years old:

1. What is something your mom always says to you?   I love you too

2. What makes mom happy?  Making some brownies (probably because the mother's day gift he made at school was a jar of ingredients to make brownies with)

3. What makes mom sad?  When I don't do something she asked me to.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?  tickles me

5. How old is your mom?  10

6. How tall is your mom?  big

7. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?  to hug me

8. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  her work (since its where I am the majority of the time, I guess it should be my favorite place....oh well.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?  look through a telescope (???)

10. What is your mom really good at?  Collecting all the plates and picking up the sisters  (I think he is referring to me clearing the table as Daddy asked him these questions?)

11. If your mom had a super power, what would it be?  Fire  (?!)

12. What does your mom do for her job?  Work on the computer  (he got that right!)

13. What makes you proud of your mom?  Saying "you're adorable" (I think that is what I say to him that makes him proud.  :-) )

14. What do you and your mom do together?  Lay with each other  (i.e. lay with him in his bed at night to snuggle)

15. How do you know your mom loves you?  She hugs me

16. Why do you love your mom?  Because  I just want to hug her (! Melt my heart!!!)


Hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day!  

No comments: