Allow me to introduce you to Meow Meow. I bought Meow Meow at our last trip to Disney as a Christmas present for Catie. (You may recognize her from the movie, The Aristocats.) Meow Meow is a very dear friend to Catie. Meow meow sometimes sits in Catie's chair at the table where Catie pretends to feed her. Meow Meow sometimes gets her diaper changed at Catie's insistence. But Meow Meow ALWAYS sleeps with Catie. Lord help us if Meow Meow is ever lost!!! Although I rarely let Catie have Meow Meow out of the house, the cat has started to get rather dirty because Catie takes her everywher. But I can't find time to wash her because Catie must have her for nap time and night time! (Carter has Lady from Lady and the Tramp, but she isn't as attached to "woof woof" as Catie is to Meow Meow.)
Of course, Meow Meow isn't as fun to play with as her sister!!!
+010+-+Miscellaneous+Grandchildren.jpg)
+007+-+Miscellaneous+Grandchildren.jpg)
+008+-+Miscellaneous+Grandchildren.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment