In the meantime, here are a few Bapa took from earlier this month when the kids hung out with Bapa and Grandma. Those little girls - well, and Will too - are just growing up so fast. I try to slow down every once in a while and just savor their cuteness at this age. Maybe one day soon I will take some time to write down on my blog what they are up to nowadays....maybe. :-) Sorry girls - I know this blog was way more detailed when your brother was your age, but its a heck of lot easier keeping up with just one of you than all 3!
Sunday, November 04, 2012
October
A few pictures from Halloween coming soon.....seems we lost the device to downloading pictures off of our good camera in the move.
In the meantime, here are a few Bapa took from earlier this month when the kids hung out with Bapa and Grandma. Those little girls - well, and Will too - are just growing up so fast. I try to slow down every once in a while and just savor their cuteness at this age. Maybe one day soon I will take some time to write down on my blog what they are up to nowadays....maybe. :-) Sorry girls - I know this blog was way more detailed when your brother was your age, but its a heck of lot easier keeping up with just one of you than all 3!
In the meantime, here are a few Bapa took from earlier this month when the kids hung out with Bapa and Grandma. Those little girls - well, and Will too - are just growing up so fast. I try to slow down every once in a while and just savor their cuteness at this age. Maybe one day soon I will take some time to write down on my blog what they are up to nowadays....maybe. :-) Sorry girls - I know this blog was way more detailed when your brother was your age, but its a heck of lot easier keeping up with just one of you than all 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+001+-+Kids+on+October+8-9+2012.jpg)
+004+-+Kids+on+October+8-9+2012.jpg)
+005+-+Kids+on+October+8-9+2012.jpg)
+012+-+Kids+on+October+8-9+2012.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment