I have been unbelievably failing at keeping up with this blog. I think there only like 4 people that follow it anymore, but it was always my intention to keep up with the blog as my "baby book" for the kids. So for my precious, sweet children - I am going to make every effort to catch up here and keep better with updates. Its going to be tricky though - a lot has happened in just 5 months since my last post. Will turned 6, he had a big birthday party, we went to Disney World, the girls became potty trained and moved to big girl beds, the girls turned 3 and had their first real birthday party, Will had his first sleepover ... not to mention just all of the crazy, endearing, awesome (and crazy, mind-numbing not-so-awesome) things my kids have been up to!!
So without further ado --- lets see what I can do!
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment