In February, right before Valentine's Day, I took Will to our first mother/son dance. He looked so handsome! He was very excited about taking me to the dance and was so sweet. The dance was actually at the same place that Ellis and I had our wedding reception...and I had not been back to that venue since we got married. Funny how the next time I was there was with my 6 year old son!
Once we got there, things got wild fast!! Those boys got crazy on the dance floor. The mommies stood by and watched and clapped and took lots of pictures, but even we joined in toward the end. By the end of the night, Will was exhausted and sweaty - and we both had a great time.
I took videos and hardly any pictures but here are a couple I took:
No comments:
Post a Comment