Thursday, July 27, 2006
Thank you!
Thanks to everyone for the emails and posts about where to get good maternity clothes! I've got some stuff coming in the mail, so hopefully my closet will expand next week. Its taking me way too long to figure out what to wear in the morning. :) Couple of you suggested the bella band and I've just ordered it from Mimi Maternity - I would love to keep wearing my regular suits for a little while longer. This has all happened so fast! Now I see why people say to enjoy it while you can because, before you know it, baby is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Emily! I'm sure you've already gotten plenty of advice but I got lucky with Motherhood Maternity and JCPenny.com. The selection at Motherhood really seemed to depend on the store I was in (I had the best luck in Athens, GA). I also had several things from Target. Good luck! Can't wait to see that belly!
Post a Comment