
THAT'S RIGHT! We have agreed to call little John William by his middle name - calling him Will for short. However, we still love John William so I think he'll find himself being called by both names a good bit.
This picture was taken last Friday at our "official" 4D ultrasound. Thank goodness she took the ones she did when we came in before because he was not cooperating this time. Little guy is still being an acrobat with his feet over his head. And, yes, that is his little foot with little toes in the top right of the picture - the foot is next to the profile of his face. He is really squished on in there. I can usually feel his big ol' firm head on the right side of my stomach above my belly button. The doctor says there is no reason for concern about him being breached though - he has plenty of time to learn that he can put his feet down for heaven's sake! :-) (He did yawn a couple of times during the ultrasound but we missed the picture each time. How cute to think of him yawning in there!!)
Everything continues to look good. He is practicing breathing like he should be. And I am right on schedule for my due date (hope it stays that way).
2 comments:
I LOVE THE NAME WILL. LOVE IT! Yay!
I am glad you and Ellis were able to come to an agreement with no one getting hurt!
I think Will is a great name!
Post a Comment