Seriously - what is UP with maternity pants? None of them fit me - they just all slide down to my hips. I guess not having much of a butt to hold them up is part of the problem, as well as the fact that I am carrying the baby so high, but surely other women out there have the same problem? Why can't they make the bands a little tighter (but not as tight and wide as a belly band)? I thought that, as the baby got bigger, the elastic part of the pants would stay up better but Noooo. It just gets worse. The bigger my belly, the steeper the incline that lets the elastic band on my pants just slide down. I am really looking forward to wearing pants that FIT one day soon.
Mom said I need to get suspenders. She just might be right.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Butt too small? Sorry, can't help you, I never had that problem!
Yeah. Me, neither. In fact, I don't think my stomach ever surpassed my butt, they only became equal in size.
Post a Comment