Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Ritual

Ellis started doing this from the time Will started sleeping by himself in the nursery - he used to do it to "make sure Will was still breathing" when Will had slept for more than 3 hours straight and we hadn't heard a peep from him. I started getting in the habit a couple months ago and now we both do this every night before we go to bed. No longer worried of whether Will is breathing or not - we just do it because it is so peaceful and terribly cute to see right before we go to bed - kind of our way to say "good night" to him one last time ...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

Marie said...

That video made me giggle out loud!! So cute- I love watching babies sleep! Anna now wakes up as soon as you open the door- I hope Will continues to be a sound sleeper. Love the video!