That is how I would describe pink eye that my poor boy got yesterday. I will say that those drops work miracles and we could already see some improvement this morning after only one dose. But Will looks like someone punched him in both eyes - they are all swollen and red. Very pitiful.
But HUGE thanks to his grandparents for subjecting themselves to pink eye and watching Will for us so Mommy and Daddy could go to work. This is when being a working mother is so incredibly difficult. Your child is home sick, and you know, as the mommy, that you should be there, but you just can't miss work that day. Feeling like I am choosing work over my child is the hardest feeling to handle. Really. But, at least we have fabulous grandparents close by to help us out, and I know Will always loves to run over to "grandparents' camp"!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The not being there does stink, I am sure the drs love it too when parents send the grandparents in with a typed list of questions. I hope Will is feeling better
Hope he is feeling better today! We can't wait to see him.
Guess who has pink eye now?
Post a Comment