Sunday, February 10, 2008

Will's First Haircut!

I finally gave in to the fact that Will had to get a little trim. He doesn't have much hair in the front and it was starting to get a bit "busy" in the back ... if you know what I mean. So, Saturday, we went to get his haircut!

Before:
After:
I am so pleased with the haircut he got. He looks even cuter because he has this little boy haircut now! And, you know what? Will did wonderfully! He was getting all upset and rowdy in the waiting room that I thought for sure we were doomed. So, I used the ol' pacifier and Will kept perfectly still the entire time and didn't make a sound. I think he was just mesmerized by the whole experience.
I got a couple shots without his pacifier. But all Will would do is stare, dumbfounded, at the guy getting his haircut next to us.
Afterwards, as a reward for his wonderful behavior, we went to the Children's Garden at Clemson Extension where Will had a blast!





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a handsome boy! I am so glad he was well-behaved during it. Charlie's first haircut was a disaster!

Head Lima Bean said...

love, love love the children's garden! we should do a playdate and picnic there!