Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sweet Boy at 20 months





Will is now well on his way to being 21 months old already. Will's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds everyday, and I know a lot of it he learns at daycare for which I am thankful for. This month, they are learning about the letter "A" and Will is slowly getting the hang of identifying the letter. Numbers, colors, and letters are still not there for him, but he can identify just about any animal. (I think a trip to the zoo is in order.) He is also talking more and more in phrases and sentences, and can clearly identify Mommy, Daddy, Bapa, Grandma, Nanny and his cousin Kate in pictures around the house. I am just thrilled of how "grown-up" he is for our trip to Disney in less than two weeks, which I am beside myself with excitement about.

Favorite Food: Pizza & Hotdog

Favorite Snack: "Fish" (Goldfish) or "Cereal" (Cheerios)

Favorite Treat: A sucker

Favorite TV Show: Anything with Elmo or Bunnytown - (we like to go "hop hop hop" when they sing their main song)

Favorite character: Elmo, although Cookie Monster is now getting a lot of attention too.

Favorite toys: Cars and blocks

Favorite thing to do: Go outside!

Least favorite thing to do: Change his diaper.

Length of naps: Usually about 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours (go Will!)

Bedtime must have: "Diddy" which is Will's word for his pacifier (I have no idea why) and "Lovey" his little blue blanket with a rabbit on it.

Favorite Song: Elmo's Song. I have got to get him singing that song on video. Its hilarious!


(I still can't find my connector thing to download pictures off my camera, but the ones above were provided by Bapa.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

He has changed so much in the last few months!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!