Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Program

The week before Thanksgiving, Will had his first school program. It was pretty strange to find myself one of those parents with cameras and videocameras all ready - waiting in anticipation for my son to come out, sit in a chair, and mumble a few lines of song. But I was! And I was so proud! He was the only one in his class who actually tried to sing, and apparently he insisted he get a chair like the big kids instead of sitting on the floor with his classmates.

Will did great until I put my camera down, and he saw me. Then, he exclaimed "Mommy!" and started to cry when his teacher tried to make him stay. So, she let him go, and he plowed through a line of kids sitting in front of him and ran to me screaming "Mommy! Daddy!". It was actually kind of cute - even if he did miss the last song.

So, no fancy pilgrims or Indian costumes - but it was still fun all the same! (Although, the feast afterwards wasn't too much fun for parents of the really little ones. We were chasing after him more than eating a Thanksgiving lunch with him!)

(Oh yea - and I guess I assumed that everyone would know who Will was in the video. But is rather a grainy, bad version. He is the little blondie in the middle, sitting in the little red chair - singing and be-bopping to "Jesus Loves Me".)



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: