Friday, February 06, 2009

Because I said so...

Oh no. Its happened. I knew it would one day but didn't think it would happen so soon. My son has learned to ask "Why?" Not once, not twice, but CONSTANTLY. Sometimes in answer to a question like - "mom's going to take a shower and then we can go downstairs, okay?" Answer: "Why?"

I haven't said "because I said so" yet ... Ellis and I are sort of ignoring the incessant questioning. But I know its coming soon!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sydney has been in the "why?" stage for many many months now. Apparently I must've given up with answers because a couple of months ago I asked her "why" about something and her response was "Just Cause." I realized I say this frequently when I don't know the answer and she has adopted it as her own. My English teachers would be so proud.