Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Its been a while ...

I have been bad about blogging lately, but truth is, there just aren't big milestones of achievements by Will to post every other day like there was when he was a baby. But, I should post more to remember all of his silly things he does and says. He is such a comedian - loves to laugh, loves to make you laugh, and loves to play!

Will just cracks me up the more and more he is able to communicate. Although, with the communication has come the mastering of the word "no" - his new favorite word. ... we're working on that one. But along with "no" come great stories about his day, usually lots of gibberish that ends in a few coherent words that you can put together what he is talking about. He also breaks out into song often - top choices: Jingle Bells, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I'm in the Lord's Army, and Jesus Loves Me. Precious to hear him sing.

So, here are a few shots of him tonight that I captured to share with the blogging world. A typical weekday night at our house when Will plays with blocks and cars (his two FAVORITE things to play with) before dinner, with a couple games of chase with Mom & Dad and tickling by Daddy.
:-)

(He is saying "cheese" in all these pictures, thus the semi-smile in each of them. Its hard to get a good action shot of a 2 year old. Especially when he keeps running to the camera saying "I wanna see! I wanna see!")





Oh! Something else funny I've learned recently. Babycenter.com has a growth calculator where you enter in your kid's height and weight at 2 years old, mommy's height and daddy's height and it calculates how tall your child will be when he is 18. The site claims the actual height has a 90% chance of being within 2 inches of the estimate. Guess how tall it estimates Will will be at 18 .....

6 feet, 4 inches.

HA!! If you know Ellis and his side of the family ... let's just say Daddy wasn't entirely pleased at this prediction and claimed a paternity test might be in order. :P

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hmmm, it is a little suspect, except for the fact that Will looks just like Ellis.