Saturday, we went to the upstate to see our friends and Will got a chance to hang out with Charlie and Alex for the night. Ellis and I were nervous because it was the first time we left Will with a babysitter he didn't know and at a place other than his home. I was also nervous because we are diligently working to get Will's "big boy" room together because he is outgrowing his crib and I doubted he would sleep in the pack n' play.
Well, the parents returned to the house to find out the boys (at their request!) both slept in Charlie's bed. I couldn't believe my little boy was sleeping in a big boy bed - AND with someone else. His first sleepover! :-) I thought for sure that he would wake up at 3AM or something and cry with confusion . . . . nope! They woke me up at 7:30, just sitting up in Charlie's bed chatting.
Julie snapped some unbelievably cute pictures of the two ... here is one of them-
(Will is at the head, and you can just see the top of Charlie's head at the bottom of Will's feet.)
2 comments:
they were so sweet! I told you to think positively!
AHHH! That is too cute!
Post a Comment