As I mentioned in the post below, Will has no fear of the ocean and could care less about playing on the beach. I'm looking into a flotation bathing suit or lifevest for him when we go back to the beach with my family because its a little scary when he has no fear. He even got knocked over by a wave with Ellis and they tumbled. Instead of coming up crying, Will came up laughing and saying that was "wee fun!' (His phrase for when something is "really fun".)
Friday, July 31, 2009
FOL Beach Trip 2009
I'm afraid I really didn't get many pictures (again)! I need to improve my picture-taking skills. I didn't get a picture of all of us this year (boo!). But, we only had one full day with all of the guys because they couldn't make it down until Friday. Julie, Jennifer and I packed into a van with all the kids and braved 2 days at the beach on our own. It actually went really well and I think we all enjoyed the girl-time! It was over too short and I am ready for another weekend with the FOL crew. :-)



Here is one shot I have of all the kids. You have to click on the picture to make it bigger because its awfully small below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you need some superman icecream in town, try Hooligans.
Post a Comment