Sunday, July 05, 2009

Blueberries!

Friday morning, Ellis and I took Will to a local blueberry farm to pick blueberries. Will had as much fun as I thought he would! He started off eating one or two and then running around - but by the end he was eating the blueberries by the mouthfuls!






Its hard to see in the picture below unless you click on it to make it bigger - but Will has a whole fistful of blueberries! (And, yes, he has been pooping blueberries for 2 days now - LITERALLY! Small price to pay for the fun he had.) Will knocked out in no time on the way home....
We brought home a good gallon of fresh blueberries. Most of which I have frozen and some I made into blueberry pancakes the next morning - Yum!

1 comment:

Head Lima Bean said...

awesome! looks like you had fun...did you go to the one by cottle's farm out past the stadium?