So, I thought it was finally time to put some more pictures on this blog and not talk about exhaustion and sickness for a bit! :-)
Here are the girls kicking on the floor Friday night. Carter was very happy to see Catie. |
| Holding hands! |
Here is a picture of the girls from a couple weeks ago. One of the first times they really started playing and laughing with each other.
FOL Beach Weekend (Aug 27-29)
| The boys put on a "Spooky" puppet show with socks and sheets. Will had a great time, but I think he was confused about the concept of not showing your face during a puppet show! |
| I love this picture because Will is laughing hysterically. He has SO much fun with the FOL boys. |
A Trip to the Zoo
| Ellis and I took Will to the zoo today while the grandparents watched the girls. It was a much needed break for all of us, and we had a really really great time. |
Other Silly Pictures
| I love this ridiculous picture. It captures what life is like in our household perfectly: CRAZY! |
1 comment:
I love that ridiculous picture too!
Post a Comment