We joined our friends in the upstate for some fun this weekend. Will always gets
so excited when I tell him we are going to visit with Charlie and Alex. (Apparently he had lots of fun with Cate this time too who told her Mommy the other day that Will was her boyfriend because he danced with her on Saturday. :-) )
But this time, I actually have pictures from the weekend!
 |
| The adults headed out for a much-needed, adult-only dinner. Poor Josh got sick this weekend and was missed! |
 |
| Will, Cate, Alex and Charlie, watching morning cartoons. |
Carter and Catie stayed at home with Bapa and Grandma. I forget exactly how incredibly easy it is when its just Will with us! But they were missed, nonetheless. I mean, just look at those pictures in the post below ... don't you just want to scoop them up and cover them with kisses?? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment