Monday, July 04, 2011

My Little Fish

Last week, Will took 4 days of swim lessons, 25 minutes each, and now he can swim!  Many of my friends had told me about this swim instructor. I was a little nervous because I had heard of their "sink or swim" philosophy.  But I had nothing to worry with Will.  He never cried and picked it up very quickly.  He went from being hesitate to going underwater to now loving to try to dive down for swim toys at the bottom of the pool.  I am so proud of him.



Carter was so impressed by Will that she kept trying to swim herself this weekend.  She even let us pass her back and forth under the water.  I see another little fish in the family...

Catie, on the other hand, would much prefer to jump up and down in the water and swim in someone's arms. Don't try to dunk her under the water!

It was a low key July 4th weekend with a lot of swimming at Bapa and Grandmas that the kids loved.

No comments: