Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The New Toy

We recently got the girls this little car that I knew they would love.  We are deep into the "I do not want to share anything with my sister" phase, but I am determined not to buy 2 of everything.  I have learned to distinguish the genuinely-hurt cry from the sister-took-my-toy-and-that's-not-fair cry.  (You can guess which one I ignore.)  They are becoming very good at throwing a toddler tantrum too, although right now it really is kind of funny.  Carter will just throw herself on the floor usually.  Sometimes its accompanied by this horribly, high-pitched scream that you would think only dogs could hear, which is so not funny.  Catie bows really really low, screaming, then comes up, sometimes stomps her feet, and then turns around with her hands in fists.  Can you guess which one is the drama queen?

But thankfully, they found ways to share the car.  Catie enjoyed pushing while Carter rode (sort of).


Of course, Superman had to take a turn too.

No comments: