Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disney 2011

We had another fabulous trip to Disney.  This time we stayed for 4 days and hit Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.  Will did great although he was absolutely exhausted on the third day (our second MK day) -- thankfully, he picked up speed for our last day at Hollywood Studios and we ended the trip on an extremely high note.  I just can't get enough of Disney and can't wait to bring the girls....although I know it will likely be a while before we can go again.  For now, we have the memories!


Our first ride of the trip - Peter Pan.  Just look at that happy boy.  (Ellis is perhaps looking a wee bit tired already!?)








For Aunt Mary ...   :-)










I guess Thunder Mountain's clickety-clack is too loud for Will??


I know this picture is a little too bright, but it just sums up Disney for me.  Pure happiness.

The boy is dancing -- he has some pretty amazing moves!





1 comment:

Ariail said...

Glad you had so much fun! I must admit I am a bit jealous.