Saturday, March 03, 2012

We're Here!

We've been playing with hair as its gotten longer!

We've been getting Catie her first hair cut. (She did great and she still has sweet curls!)





 We've been packing our sister in boxes.
 And we've been having fun in gym class, growing up too fast!




The girls know all kinds of words with Catie starting to form short sentences.  I just love this age when they first start to talk.  Its a lot to keep up with but so hilarious to see what they say and do as they start to explore their world with speech.

And Will is learning to read sight words and has become an excellent writer.  He loves writing words and asks you how to spell them for him so that he can.  He is also a pretty amazing little artist (at least I think so for his age). 

 Its been a busy two months with an even busier month or two to follow.  We ended up deciding to renovate our new house before we moved in. Its been a long, stressful process, but also a very rewarding one.  We are so excited about how our house will be once its all done.  I had hoped we'd be moving into the house no later than this weekend...but I guess its more likely to be early April after Easter now.  Sigh.  Soon...soon...we won't be living around boxes any more! 

No comments: