Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Carter & Catie!

Okay, so maybe this post is a couple weeks late...but better late than never.  On March 30th, my little baby girls turned 2.  No more little babies in this house!  And I can't say that I'm all that sad about it.  :-)

With the move upcoming, we kept their birthday low key this year.  I promised them that we would make it up to them next year.  We just had a little dinner party with my parents and Faith. But Faith did an amazing job making it extra special, baking a fabulous Minnie Mouse cake (the girls' current love).  Here are some pictures from their birthday celebration:


Miss Catie

Miss Carter




Nothing like a double hug!

Dear Faith with Carter
Here is the amazing Minnie Mouse cake that Faith made for the girls.  It was delicious!

First we sang happy birthday to Carter and she blew out her candles.

And then it was Catie's turn!




Mommy & Daddy gave the girls a play kitchen. And it was a HUGE hit with all of the kids.  When Will saw it arrive on the porch from the UPS man, he was so excited.  And when I explained it was for his sisters and was very pink, he clapped his hands and exclaimed, "I LOVE pink!"  :-)

Faith made the girls a lot of wonderful bows for their hair.  AND she had her grandmother paint these awesome canvases for their room at the new house.  I just loved these!


No comments: