So, I had figured out I could upload pictures through Ellis's laptop at home when I posted the 4D pictures of John William. I had my first baby shower that my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and Ellis's family hosted for me, and we finally painted the nursery and put the crib together. I want to share pictures but, as of this weekend, our internet connection at home has died. Don't know why we can't get a connection, but we can't. We'll try to fix it this week so I can post pictures soon!
I actually think the computer curse is following me. We lost access at work too - server went down. They finally routed us through one of the other offices, but the internet is very ... very ... slow ...
Big mile marker of 30 weeks starts Thursday!! - I have my next prenatal apptmt tomorrow afternoon. :)
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Emily! I saw pictures from both your dad and Steve of you pregnant! You look GREAT!! Sorry to hear about your computer problems though.
You are 75% of the way there! YAY!
Post a Comment