Today, for the first time, Will did this ...
He used to only prop himself up by his elbows but now can pull himself up to his hands. He was awfully proud of himself (and so was Mommy!). I know crawling is probably not too far away...eeek!
And although Will still can't sit up by himself yet, he is not far from doing it at all. He can sit up for a few seconds before he begins to teeter and fall over. But tonight, I sat him up on the "grown up" side of his bathtub and he loved it! I think the water really helped him stay sitting up.
He even tried out sitting up on his own after the bath on the changing table...
2 comments:
Oh wow- how is it time for that already????
I love the smile on his face when he is holding himself up!
he's SO cute. :)
Post a Comment