Sunday, June 03, 2007

On the Move!!

This past Saturday, Will learned how to roll from his stomach to his back! So, he can now proceed to roll all over the place. He isn't particularly fast, but I think he is awfully proud of himself for being able to move to another place. Sunday morning, I was in the kitchen listening to him play on his play mat. It got quiet so I peeked over there and saw Will had rolled off the mat, off the carpet and was laying on his back on the hardwood floor looking up at the TV. When I came over asking him what he was doing - he just smiled and smiled.

Solids continue to go well. (Oh man, does that change a parent's perspective on the smell of dirty diapers. Egads!!) We tried squash the other day, and Will is really not too happy with that one. He is still a big fan of applesauce and his oatmeal cereal as this video shows. (DISCLAIMER: You have to listen to my very high pitched, rather annoying baby voice as I'm feeding Will. I did not know Daddy was filming -- as the end of the video shows. But it was too cute on Will's part not to share.)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Marie said...

This video made me laugh out loud, especially at the end when you say, "take a video of it....OH!" Haha. I love how he sounds like a little monkey!! So cute. He is growing so quickly!!

The Comers said...

try butternut squash. it's a little sweeter. and the gerber organic line has a apple sweet potato that is very good.

Julie said...

He is so precious...I love his little sounds! And you don't sound so annoying.

We are really looking forward to seeing him this weekend since we missed him last weekend.

Elizabeth said...

That was so cute! I love how he kept asking for more! We haven't started solids yet, but will soon!