We had a fabulous vacation with a couple of days at Isle of Palms with my parents and the rest of the week with friends in Edisto. I think Will had a better time than anyone - being in the middle of a lot of excitement all week, watching Alex and Charlie and Alex play. He napped beautifully every day, taking at least 2-3 good naps, and slept through the night in his pack n play. All the excitement just wore him out, I think.
Although it was great to spend time with our family and closest friends ... by far, my favorite part was spending a whole week with Will without having to drop him off at day care and head to work. He is so much fun. I loved being able to cover him in kisses each day. And this past week has been a week of many firsts for Will, and I'm happy to report that he loved all of them: first time in the sand, first time having ocean waves lap at his feet, first time in a boat, first time in a pool, first time eating at a restaurant in a high chair, and, yes, first time on his hands and knees rocking back in forth in an excited effort to crawl.
This week definitely gave new meaning to the word "family vacation" for us. :-) And it has been a very hard morning for me to leave Will and head back to work. Daddy has promised to send me Will Fixes today to get me through it.
Pictures to follow throughout the week (you know I have tons). But with no internet at home (STILL!) I have to do it at the office when I can.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment