So, apparently you can get ear infections even after you get tubes. Little Will was feeling bad yesterday and then threw up a couple times at day care, so we whisked him off to his pediatrician. Lo and behold, the kid has an ear infection again. I guess I did know he could get ear infections after tubes because he had a lot of drainage late August and the ENT told us it was because he had an ear infection and the tubes were doing what they were supposed to. The difference this time is that Will has a little fever, a very bad cold, and all the drainage is upsetting his tummy. So, Will and I are at home today, and I'm hoping the extra TLC will get him better quicker and without the need for antibiotics. (If he isn't better by tomorrow morning, the pediatrician will call in some oral antibiotics.)
I hope he is well enough to knock on a few doors on Halloween. Poor guy!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment