Sunday, October 14, 2007

The State Fair

We took Will to the State Fair Friday afternoon, and we all had tons of fun. Will just loved all the sounds and people - so much to see! We first took Will to see all the animals. The big animals didn't interest him much - he could care less when the elephant was standing about 10 feet from him. But he loved the poultry barn. I guess he loved hearing all the clucking and rooster calling.


After that, we all had some fair food and ate it in a tent that had some fairly loud, live music. Will just loved it, danced a little in his stroller, and drank his juice. I was going to let him try his first fry, but he was much more intent on drinking his juice and watching the people clapping, dancing, singing, and whatnot.

Then, we all went for a stroll around the games and adult rides.

I can tell Will is going to be a bit of a thrill seeker -- he was enthralled by the big rides, especially the ones that looped around and/or hung upside down. He sat forward in his stroller and just stared with him mouth open. If he could talk, I swear he'd say he wanted to ride! :-)

No comments: