Friday, February 15, 2008

Traveling ...

Tomorrow I am heading to Brazil with my brother and dad to visit my grandmother for the week. I'm very nervous about leaving my boys behind. Daddy has pneumonia (yes, you read that right -- he has PNEUMONIA!), and possibly even picked up pink eye. Will has a bad chest cold but the doctor's visit yesterday confirmed that that is all he has (thank goodness). I know I will enjoy the trip once I meet up with my brother in Atlanta and we fly down to Brazil, but I am already feeling separation anxiety at the idea of not kissing little Will for a whole week, and now I have to worry about their health too!

Thank goodness for blackberrys that work overseas and grandmothers who are staying close. (Nanny will be visiting all weekend and Grandma is on call.)

Y'all say a little prayer for my boys (and me!) that all works out fine.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have safe travels, and I know that the grandmothers will make sure all is well, and enjoy doing it too!

Marie said...

I know you will have a great time with your family once you get there! Maybe Ellis can email you pictures daily so you don't miss too much! Have fun!