Sunday, June 29, 2008

FOL Weekend

My little boy turned 1 1/2 years old on Friday. He is just growing like a weed and is more and more "boy" every day. (18 month update to follow later ...) We ended up with a fun-filled weekend for him (without intending for the fun to coincide with the occasion). In addition to a fun play date with Clare and Wesley consisting of popsicles and naked streaking through a sprinkler in the backyard, swimming lessons, and pool time with his grandpa, the FOL crew arrived Saturday. We had another weekend of fun chaos. This time, we went over to my parents' pool first to swim for the afternoon. I finally have pictures of an event involving Will because my dad snapped a bunch of awesome pictures. (I have got to get a new camera ... then maybe I'll have something to post more often.) The pictures are all great! Many thanks to dad for taking them!! He even managed to get one of all 11 of us (even if we are all scattered through the pool - its the only one we have.) So here is sampling (don't worry Jenn and Julie - a CD of organized pictures that Dad put together is in the mail to you):









3 comments:

Julie said...

Those are great pictures! I busted out laughing when I saw the one of Alex in the air. Thank you so much to your mom and dad. We aren't an easy bunch to have over!

As always, we had a great time, and I love watching our children grow up together!

Jennifer said...

WOW! Those are great! Now I don't feel so bad about having forgotten my camera. Thanks again for everything!!! Your parents are so sweet!!! And, your dad should be a professional photographer - I would totally pay for those shots!

Julie said...

Wow, thanks to your dad for the cd, that came fast! Those pictures are awesome!