Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where Mommy & Daddy Have Been...


Vegas! This past weekend we met up with my brother and sister-in-law to celebrate my 30th birthday. We had a blast, and I was awfully proud of Ellis and I - we've still got it in us to stay up late at night (or into the wee hours of morning!). It was a whirlwind tour of Vegas, and Ellis and I are already thinking of what we would want to do next time. I am so happy Steve and Mary could join us, and we've all vowed to return for Ellis's 40th (which is not far away at all)!

I wish we'd had a little more time in Vegas, but it was awfully wonderful to come home to this little guy who had a fun weekend at Grandparents' camp. HUGE thanks to my mom and dad for taking care of him while we traveled!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun!!! We'll be looking forward to celebrating with Ellis there!

Amber said...

Looks like you had a ball! Happy Birthday!