This weekend, Ellis and I bought a new car - a minivan! Yes, I have joined the minivan club and I don't mind one little bit. I have a brand new Honda Odyssey and I LOVE it. Since I was 16, I have driven a little Neon and then a Honda Accord, so I was wondering how well I would be able to drive a big minivan. But its been no problem for me and I love all the space in it. I can put Will in and out of it with ease.
Once the twins come, I have no doubt this big car will suddenly get a lot smaller but at least we have the space now!
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the club! We love our Honda too! It's wonderful and amazing how much room you have - even when all of the kids are packed in with all of their gear!
Post a Comment