Here he is when he first walked into the gym and spotted all of us sitting there with cameras and video cameras rolling.
"Look, there is MY mommy." (seriously, the kids in his class say that to each other all the time. they excitedly point out who THEIR mommy, daddy, grandma, etc is when we drop them off, when we pick them up and when we come to their performances)+Will+-+Day-Care+X-mas+Party+-+006.jpg)
+Will+-+Day-Care+X-mas+Party+-+026.jpg)
+Will+-+Day-Care+X-mas+Party+-+024.jpg)
Now, true to form, Will did feel the need to do some acrobatic crazy moves during the program. He. Does. Not. Sit Still. (Luckily, Bapa caught his moves on film.)
+Will+-+Day-Care+X-mas+Party+-+010.jpg)
But, 3 year olds constantly remind you how much you love them and why. Just when you want to pull your hair out and ask them to PLEASE sit still - they go and do this ....
Sweetest picture ever of my boy. I absolutely love it. The minister said a prayer after the program and Will dashed on to his knees, folded his hands, and bowed his head. And I think I got a lump in my throat.
+Will+-+Day-Care+X-mas+Party+-+011.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment