Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

(See Christmas Eve and Christmas morning posts below for the right "order" of our family Christmas this year.)

Will took a nice, long nap on Christmas, and, after he woke up, we headed to Grandma and Bapa's for more festivities and fun. By now, Will had gotten the hang of opening presents - he would open one and then quickly ask for another (a habit we worked very hard to break!). My parents tree was absolutely amazing this year, especially because my dad actually made a model railroad go through the presents and around the tree! Will could not believe it - and neither could I.

I'll let the pictures tell the story at Bapa & Grandma's:







(showing Buzz his new Buzz shirt....)


I am so glad Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve could be here with us this year. They live so far away and their visits are so short. It was a wonderful Christmas, and although it left me thoroughly exhausted, we have many wonderful memories. Just think - THREE CHILDREN next year. The girls will likely be crawling and pulling up and getting into all kinds of trouble!

No comments: