Tonight, Ellis and I are heading to Summerville to stay at the Woodlands Inn for the night for great food, lots of wine and sleeping in. (No bottles, no crying or fussing ... it isn't Italy, Ellis, but it will be wonderful just the same.) We are both very excited! HUGE thanks to my parents for being brave enough to handle all the kids for a night so that we can celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Happy Anniversary!
Ten years ago today I married my best friend after a long distance relationship of 5 years that most people thought would never last. He has proven to be the best friend, husband and father to my children that I could ever ask for. We've certainly come a long way in the past 10 years, becoming parents of 3 and experiencing all kinds of highs and lows along the way.
Tonight, Ellis and I are heading to Summerville to stay at the Woodlands Inn for the night for great food, lots of wine and sleeping in. (No bottles, no crying or fussing ... it isn't Italy, Ellis, but it will be wonderful just the same.) We are both very excited! HUGE thanks to my parents for being brave enough to handle all the kids for a night so that we can celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Tonight, Ellis and I are heading to Summerville to stay at the Woodlands Inn for the night for great food, lots of wine and sleeping in. (No bottles, no crying or fussing ... it isn't Italy, Ellis, but it will be wonderful just the same.) We are both very excited! HUGE thanks to my parents for being brave enough to handle all the kids for a night so that we can celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you have a wonderful time and gets lots of rest! I know y'all deserve the break.
Post a Comment