Well, I did it. I finally did it. I did the entire nighttime routine with the kids on my own - everyone is fed, bathed and in bed. The girls are sleeping, but I can hear Will making some noise in his room. But seriously, this was accomplished with no tantrums and minimal crying. I feel like superwoman. And its not even 9pm yet. Wahoo!
Will deserves a pat on the back too. About a week ago, Will just started to go to the potty when he needed to - not when we demanded him to and not after he already went in his pants. He goes to the potty when he needs to before he has an accident and doesn't follow it with an accident 10 minutes later. This is HUGE!!! Know what else he does??? He poops in his little potty, picks it up, dumps it in the big potty, flushes the toilet, puts the little potty back, washes his hands -- All. By. Himself. And he doesn't even like us to come in anymore when he poops. He closes the door and tells us not to come in. Such modesty! I can't believe it! He does still have the occasional accident, but thankfully they are few and far between. I truly despise potty training and really hope this is the end of it for Will.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment