I think the pictures here say it all. (I had such a hard time narrowing down the pix to post!) The kids had so much fun with their presents. The big hits of Christmas morning - the girls' new chairs, strollers and baby dolls and Will's new Batman remote control Geo-Trax thing.
 |
| Coming down the stairs with great excitement! |
 |
| "Look!!!!" |
 |
| Will loved his Batman remote control cars. He played with it for a long time before he looked at the rest of his gifts! |
 |
| Catie loved the Batman tracks almost as much as Will. |
 |
| Mommy & Daddy's big gift to Will was a 4-wheel remote control car. |
 |
| Santa brought the girls some dress-up shoes. They love putting on and off shoes, especially Carter. |
 |
| Santa brought Will Batman Lego underwear in his stocking. This was one of Will's favorite gifts!! |
 |
| Daddy passed out in the chair at the end of the Christmas unwrappings. |
 |
I tried to pass out as well, but the kids weren't having it! :-)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment