Sunday, August 18, 2013

Last Day of School!


I cannot say enough about how absolutely pleased Ellis and I were with Will's school.  I know that we made the right choice to send him to this school.  He had some trouble at the beginning --- Will is not the best listener in the world and has a lot of energy built up with him --- but his teachers, Ms. Stafford and Ms. Hayden worked marvelously with him and with us to help him mature and develop. He has learned so many wonderful things.  

Will's at his end-of-the-year party.

The kids giving their teachers a big hug!

The girl with Will is Darby ... let's just say Darby is Will's first girlfriend. They both had a whole lot of hearts and "Will and Darby" drawings in their school journals!  They would get all embarrassed if we dared bring it up --- but Will would probably proclaim "I love Darby" now and then.  :-)  

Will with Ms. Stafford (in green) and Ms. Stafford's assistant, Ms. Hayden.  I can only hope the girls will be luck enough to have Ms. Stafford as their teacher too one day!

No comments: