Welcome to our website! I have really enjoyed keeping up with my friends' babies as they grow up by reading their blogs. It is such a wonderful way to keep up with the little ones who grow up so fast! Most of our family lives out of town (I have a grandmother in Brazil who I hope will be able to find this website and read about everything - Hi Vovo!), and 4 of our closest friends have moved or in the process of moving - so I hope they will enjoy this blog and that it will provide an opportunity for us all to continue to keep in touch.
So - for those of you I have not had a chance to tell personally - yes, I am pregnant! Ellis and I are very very very excited to start a family. And I look forward to sharing some of our milestones between now and when the baby is born. I don't know how often I will update this blog when I am pregnant (there won't be that many pictures that I will want to share!!), but I will be sure to post whenever something new and significant occurs.
Hope you all enjoy our blog!
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Emily. I have been waiting to post until I could share my news too. I am pregnant. I couldn't wait to tell people either. I am nine weeks, but we saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound last Monday.
Kara
Post a Comment