Yea! I'm so excited that on Saturday morning I finally felt the baby move! I'd been told it feels like bubbles or butterflies in your stomach and had been concentrating hard to to feel something. Saturday morning, I woke up and was laying on my back for a minute before I got up and felt the unmistakable little pokes in my stomach. (I was laying there holding my stomach, trying to feel something.)
Now, I finally know what all mothers are talking about. Its like bubbles popping against your stomach on the inside, although I told Ellis that it felt more like something flopping around inside me and hitting my tummy. The baby kicked around for a few minutes that morning - then I felt him again Saturday night and a couple times yesterday. Now that I know exactly what it feels like, I can feel the baby without concentrating too hard.
It is so wonderful to feel more connected to the growing baby inside me. And Thursday is the big day when I can finally figure out whether to use "he" or "she" on this blog! :)
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really think I am (almost) as excited as you about finding out the sex of this child! I have it marked on my calendar and am going to be waiting by the phone very anxiously!!!
I am so glad you finally feel baby Farr. That is the one thing I really miss from my pregnancy with Alex.
It is such a neat feeling...and it does make it all seem real. Yes, you do, in fact, have a little person growing inside you. Crazy, isn't it?
Post a Comment