Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Its a boy!

My sister-in-law's sister (who is due one week after me) just found out yesterday that she is having a boy! (Fooled you, didn't I? You thought the post was about us!) There goes my theory that they would have a girl and we would have a boy so that Steve and Mary would have a niece and nephew in January. Ellis is determined this is another sign that we are, in fact, having a girl! :)

I'm so ready to know what we are having. (And I'm tired of other people telling me that I should not find out - that it spoils the "surprise." I even had a CVS clerk this weekend tell me that I shouldn't find out and that the doctor told her the wrong sex when she did --- 22 years ago!) Anywho -- frustrating that Kristen just found out and she is a week behind me in pregnancy, and I still have to wait another week! Grrr!

And, no, still no baby movement. Although I concentrate really hard to feel something!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW YOU ARE SO WRONG FOR THAT!!!!!!! My poor heart just fell to the foor when I read that! I think that Ellis needs a little daddy's girl!!!

Julie said...

Less than one week!

Head Lima Bean said...

it's a surprise no matter when you find out! enjoy the suspense.